Key to managerial functions
The four managerial functions, i.e., planning, organizing, directing and controlling are based upon the manpower. Human resources help in the implementation of all these managerial activities.
Efficient management of personnel’s becomes an important function in the industrialization world of today. Setting of large scale enterprises requires management of large scale manpower. It can be effectively done through staffing function.
Staffing function not only includes putting right men on right job, but it also comprises of motivational programmes, i.e., incentive plans to be framed for further participation and employment of employees in a concern. Therefore, all types of incentive plans become an integral part of staffing function.
Better human relations
A concern can stabilize itself if human relations develop and are strong. Human relations become strong trough effective control, clear communication, effective supervision and leadership in a concern. Staffing function also looks after training and development of the work force which leads to co-operation and better human relations.
Productivity level increases when resources are utilized in best possible manner. Higher productivity is a result of minimum wastage of time, money, efforts and energies. This is possible through the staffing and its related activities ( Performance appraisal, training and development, remuneration).
- Analyze our client requirements.
- With our resources have the candidates for the interview ensuring they meet the requirements.
- We always prefer selection of the applicant to be done by the employer or his authorized representative. We will arrange the accommodation, transport and all other logistic support required for the client.
- On the final selection of the candidates we send the workers for medical checkup by the authorized medical centre.
- Finally on the date of the departure of the candidates we provide the basic orientation to the workers- their duties, responsibilities, work environment and the laws of the country of the employment.